Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Happy New Year

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been away in Cedar City, Utah with family. This Christmas has definetly been an interesting one. My family was able to enjoy all 17 members of Keith's dads family (The Brown's) We are happy to say that everyone made it out alive and no one got hurt. The holidays are always full of fun and lots of drama. What is family without any of that anyways. I am so tied to family and what it stands for that I really enjoyed every minute. There were some other joys as well, I was able to talk with my sister Heidi who is coming home from her mission in two weeks, and you know I can't wait for that, and my kids were able to meet their cousins and really become bonded. Now comes the new year and all it has to offer.
So I was thinking about this new year and what goals I want to establish for myself and my family. It really is kind of hard not knowing where this country is going and how this new presidency will effect everything. I understand that the economy is bad, but I am not going to let that stop me from doing and having the things I need (or want). My brother sent this link to me and I have to share this with you because it just meant so much to me and touched my heart. Everything that is said is so true and we need to be better upstanding citizens if we are going to consider ourselves true Americans. So here is the link and I hope you enjoy!

No comments: