Monday, January 12, 2009

Confession time....(thanks Cami)

Due to the amount of time spent playing Guitar Hero up in Cedar with the family, my husband (Oh so lucky) decided that our family can spend more quality time playing this game together. I just have to let everyone know that I am not a gaming person, nor do I condone game behavior. This was not something that WE discussed, it was a decision made while we were with family in Keith’s head. So, thanks to all my wonderful family (The Brown’s) who so graciously put on tournaments and rock-offs......thank you for giving me such quality time with my family!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA K this sounds cheesy, but me and Ethan play it after the kids go to bed and it's kinda fun spending the time with him. It truly does fix the communication gap families today are so lacking...ok maybe not but it's still so much FUN!

Geoff said...

ha ha ha... You do know that Geoff and I bought a the game on new years eve too, for more "quality time" together. I love it!