
.jpg)
Halloween was so much fun this year. The girls dressed up like troll dolls (you have to think back to the 80's). We went to one of our favorite neighborhoods to do some trick-o-treating. It was such a beautiful night and the weather was perfect. I really miss the serenity of a quiet walk through a neighborhood that we don't live in, yet everyone acted as if we did and pulled us into the action. I am proud to say that I did not see any other trolls out running through the neighborhood, which meant my girls, were one of a kind. Not only were they one of a kind, but most of the adults guessed that they were trolls and my girls’ couldn’t believe that people actually knew what they were. Kaylee received the most attention for her hair. The main question for the night was "Is that really your own hair?” It was so much fun and can't wait to see what next year brings.
2 comments:
That is so awesome I love it!!!
did you spin them back and forth real hard between your palms to make their hair stand up straight?
Post a Comment