Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Results

So I went to my Endo yesterday to get all of my most recent results from all my tests. My labs look great. I have dropped in just about every category. As far as I am concerned, I am close to being in perfect health.......close. (Didn’t say that I was in perfect health) It does however make me feel good knowing some of the things I am doing to improve my situation are working quite nicely. My ultrasounds also have some small changes. My posterior mid right thyroid lobe nodule only grew by .1 cm. That is very good, and basically means that I am still OK not to have surgery right away. They are going to look at my scans one more time and determine if anything needs to be done at this point. I am not, and do not have any concerns right now and feel that if I just keep going like I am, then my health will and can improve. Other than that.....life is good. Go Me!
I can't really say the same about Keith. On our way home from Snowflake his stomach got really upset and he came down with a case of food poisoning. He finally went back to work today even though he is not 100% better. (Poor guy)
The girls went back to school after we all enjoyed Labor Day off.
As one of my old friends would say....Talley oh then.


2 comments:

the browns said...

yay! i am so glad things are looking up for you guys! I am getting so excited for christmas and being with you guys!

Hillary said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well. That stinks about the food poisoining though. What a bummer! Christmas is almost here!!! We need to coordinate our schedules so we can come down a lot and play!