Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

So I am running a little late on posting about my Thanksgiving day weekend. We went down to St. David for 4 days. There wasn't much that went on. It was time to relax and be with family. The adutls enjoyed themselves on Friday as they spent most of the afternoon shooting their guns in an old pond on my dads property. On Saturday, we decided to go hiking up to Fort Bowie. It's just a little southest of Willcox. As far as it being a leisure hike, someone was mistaken. We took 5 of the kids and there were 5 adults. We left at 9 in the morning thinking we would be back by noon, instead we spent all day trying to get out of the hills. Needless to say we got back at 6 pm. So, that is how we spent our weekend. Eating, playing games, shooting guns, hiking and relaxing. I couldn't of asked for anything more (except a proper place to sleep). Anyway, will post the pics when I get them.

No comments: