We had another opportunity to go back down to St David this weekend to participate in my nephew Zak priesthood ordination. You see Zak has come a really long way in life already and is now currently living with my mom. He has been preparing to get the priesthood and is finally ready. So we went down to support him in this effort. It's not everyday that we get to see this done with family. There are not many grandchildren to be involved with, so we take what we can get. It was a beautiful and moving experience. I am glad that my husband was able to help out and join in the circle to ordain him. I am so proud of my Zak and pray that he continues to make good decisions in his life.
Now we are back up to the valley and back to having a very busy week. This is life and so it goes on!
1 comment:
I love reading updates on what you guys are up to! Only 2 1/2 more weeks and we'll get to come see you, yay!!! I am so excited!
Post a Comment