After being so busy trying to get our lives in order, you would think that things would slow down a little. I am here to tell you that life keeps going whether you are ready or not. To start off this week we attended our new ward in Queen Creek and absolutely loved it. Delia is so happy to have more than herself in young women's, and to make it even better, they are all book lovers. She is in heaven, and I am so happy to see her excited to be a part of what is going on. Kaylee loves her class. This ward does things a little different and they separate all the 11/12 year old boys and girls. She walked into a class with so many girls, she didn't know what to do.
Keith loves the people so much. Everyone just has a different sense of life and outlook. I think its the small town mentality (there is no problem with that), it makes it feel more genuine. We are so excited that everything came back from underwriting this week and we are only awaiting the Rural program to go through our paperwork.
Besides both of us working, we have managed to start packing up the house, take the girls to all after school activities (including the ward we attend now for their last hurrah), cook all the meals, take Kaylee to her yearly eye appointment, get a pedicure, wash the dishes, do some laundry, go to my own doctor appointments and still keep on top of bills and our house duties. Man, I am sure tired from all this.
I don't want to make it seem like I am a super mom. I am completely tired. My meds are not working right, but finding time to see the doctor right now is not a priority for me (I really don't like her), and I have to admit to having the worst birthday ever last week. Which was by no fault of my family, that's just how the cookie crumbled that day.
Other than all this, I am trying to keep my head above water. People keep asking if they can come and help me pack and I have told them all "No". I need to do it myself, however I am hoping for a good turn out for people to help us move because that could potentially kill me (literally).
So here is wishing me luck with the move next week. If all goes well, we should be closing on the house Wednesday. We are hoping to start moving small things in every night, Friday and then have people help move everything for us Saturday. I am almost wishing I hired a moving company, but I know I can handle this part. It's all such a great adventure, at least that is how I am looking at things right now. Until later....auf Wiedersehen.
No comments:
Post a Comment