Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School is in session

So all of us have gone back to school finally. Delia started school in July. She is a freshman attending a fully functioning digital school. There are only 10 in the U.S. and they just so happened to build one out here as well. She is excited for this new way of learning and moving forward. She is attending seminary and is getting used to starting before 6 a.m. everyday. There are about 1300 kids enrolled in her school and yet only about 60 attend seminary. I told her that it will be hard finding the right kids to hang out with, but I have no doubt she will do fine. Afterall, she takes after mama and is very fun and friendly to everyone.
Kaylee started 6th grade this year. She is so anxious to be in her last year at the elementary school. She got the same teacher from last year and wasn't to thrilled at first, but after some consideration she is really happy. Kaylee also finished her "Faith in God" and got her OK to move on from primary. I am a little sad because my girls are growing up way too fast. Kaylee is be 12 soon and that means no more little kids and no more primary. My heart aches a little, but I have to realize that means I am getting old too.
I finally started back to work. I am still at the Junior High and enjoy the teachers I get to spend time with. I work with some amazing deaf kids this year and I am totally thrilled to see them mature and progress in life.
We are all just pluggin away at life and wait for the next big adventure.

No comments: