It's amazing how life goes by so fast. I can't believe it really has been this long since I have posted anything. So I will give a quick synopsis of our lives as we see it thus far. Keith is still working at the clinic as an MA (medical assistant). He loves what he does and is a very caring person. He is looking into going back to school to further his education, but how and where that all fits into life… that is a different story. He currently is serving as the 2nd counselor in Sunday school. I am still working for the school district as a sign language interpreter. I have been freelancing on my time off and still awaiting results from my national certification test (NIC). I am serving as the ward choir director, which is actually more challenging in this ward than any other ward I have ever served in. Delia is working on her last semester as a freshman and serves as the mia maid president. She finds this time in her life very challenging put is looking to move forward. She is looking forward to getting a job, driving and dating. I remind her that all those things come as a privilege and not a right. Having 2 teens in the house can be such trial, but then again our only goal is to teach them so they can make those right decisions on their own. Kaylee is anxious to move on to junior high. She is way excited that she has managed to keep up her grades this year by getting all A's. She is learning to love being a young woman.
I recently went to the Mayo Clinic to continue treatment with a new Endocrinologist and I have absolutely been blown away by the vast knowledge this man has. When we walked into our appointment he was already in there waiting for us with charts and graphs to show us what is going on with me. I was stunned at the information he gave us, considering most of which I have never heard before. It was promising and I am very grateful to have found him. I look forward to working with the Mayo Clinic. They are a true answer to my prayers. As I learn more about what is going on, I will post and keep you updated.
Our family got together a few weeks ago to do baptisms together since it was Kaylee’s first time. It was a very neat experience to have both of my girls and Keith in the temple together. I was happy that Kaylee got to experience that time with her family. She was so nervous, but loved every minute of it.
Until I blog again…
No comments:
Post a Comment